Auto Insurance

Automobile accidents can be expensive. Here at Hoffmann Kool we want to give you the peace of mind that, whether it be a collision– theft – or vandalism – you have the right coverage.

Get a Quote

Common Questions

Do I have coverage that will pay for the costs of a Rental Car?

You need to have a Loss of Use endorsement on your policy to be guaranteed a rental vehicle. This coverage does come at an additional cost and is not automatically included on your policy. It can be added with a simple phone call though 😊

Does my stone chip repair affect my premium?

All claims will impact your rate for the next renewal term. The increase from having no claims for Road Hazard Glass and 1 chip repaired is approximately $6/year.

I have multiple door dings on my car. Can I get them fixed under my insurance?

You sure can. However, each ding is considered a separate claim, and each claim will have your deductible applied. Typically, this makes claims of this nature not worth pursuing.

Does my coverage extend to a Rental Car?

Yes. Your package policy coverage will extend to a similar, temporary substitute vehicle in Canada and the USA. It will also extend to anyone that you give permission to drive, as long as they have a valid driver’s licence. *Some restrictions may apply – give us a shout.

If I borrow my friend’s car, am I covered?

Yes. Your package policy will extend to any temporary substitute vehicle. *Some restrictions may apply.

Insurance can be confusing We know insurance tends to be a little bit confusing…

At Hoffmann Kool, we're here to make things clear.
If you have a question, chances are we have the answer. And if we don't, we'll do all we can to find it for you.

Common Questions Contact Us