Car Insurance & Motor Licence Issuing

In Saskatchewan, all motor vehicles are required to be registered and have their minimum amount of car insurance through SGI. They also administers the issuing of all drivers’ licenses. At Hoffmann Kool we provide all of these services on their behalf, and we’re really great at it!

Email MVD department

Insurance can be confusing We know insurance tends to be a little bit confusing…

At Hoffmann Kool, we're here to make things clear.
If you have a question, chances are we have the answer. And if we don't, we'll do all we can to find it for you.

Common Questions Contact Us